- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
- Translation missing: en.accessibility.unit_price_separator
An eco-friendly alternative to disposable cotton pads, our pack of 8 reusable make up cleansing pads are made from 80% bamboo and 20% cotton fiber. Great for washing your face, removing makeup and applying toner. Gentle and soft enough to be used on sensitive, thin skin.
Each of our reusable pads will replace 1000 disposable cotton pads, so this pack alone will eliminate 8,000 cotton pads! They are the perfect economical and environmental choice.
Use our Cotton Mesh Laundry and Storage Bag provided to store and wash pads.
- 8 Reusable Bamboo Cotton Facial Pads
- Cotton Mesh Laundry and Storage Bag
- If you find that your make up pads absorb too much toner or product, wet with water first before use.
- Use at least twice between washes by using both sides or different areas of the pad (they are larger than your standard pad).
- Hang our Cotton Mesh Laundry and Storage Bag near where you use your pads. Drop in after use and when full, toss in the laundry!
- Keep your vanity organized and store your pads in our beautiful Bamboo Facial Pad Container, made of 100% organic bamboo.
- Use with our Gentle Foaming Facial Cleanser or Goat's Milk Face and Body Soap to wash and gently exfoliate skin.
- Use to apply our Orange Blossom Facial Toner or Radiance Renewing Facial Mist .
- Can also be used as ultra-light breast pads.
Each pad is approximately 3.375" in diameter.
Bag is approximately 7" high and 4.75" wide.
For Cleansing: Wet with warm water and apply a dime sized amount of our Gentle Foaming Facial Cleanser or rub into a moistened bar of our Goat's Milk Face and Body Soap. Gently scrub face and neck in a circular motion.
For Toning: Apply approximately 4 pumps of our Orange Blossom Facial Toner to pad, gently rub over face and neck. If you find that the pads absorb too much product, wet with water first before use.
Rinse with cold water and soap after use if pad is heavily soiled. Include in your regular wash in the Cotton Mesh Laundry and Storage Bag provided. Remove pads, hang bag and let all air dry.
If your pads are still stained after washing, soak them in hot water with two tablespoons of sodium carbonate (or your normal laundry detergent), stir and let soak for 6 hours. Machine wash when done.
Pads are made from 80% bamboo and 20% cotton fiber.
Bags are made from 100% cotton mesh with double cotton cord drawstring.
Free shipping on orders over $60 in Canada & $100 in the U.S.